Pledge Against Corruption
In acknowledging that I am accountable to God for all my thoughts and actions, I pledge to live a life of honest integrity as a witness to God's love and justice.
I pledge that:
- I will not practice corruption
- I will not be party to corrupt practices.
- I will not condone corrupt practices in my family, my organization and my community
- I will take the necessary action to discourage corrupt practices in my family, my organization and my community
- If I should act in a corrupt manner, I will confess my wrongdoing and will make myself accountable to the authorities of my faith and my country.
May God, whose mercy and love never fails, provide me with the strength and determination to uphold my pledge and the courage to face the consequences of my responsible actions.