(This event/activity is past and this page is kept here for information purposes only)
This poster-creation competition is to promote a clear and unequivocal message among our younger congregation members that corruption is not tolerated within the Christian faith.
Period of Competition
The contest will start on the 9th of December 2005, after the launch of the UN Anti-Corruption Day and will end at 5 pm 31-March-2006. All members of CFM Congregations (the Catholic Church, the Council of Churches of Malaysia and the National Evangelical Christian Fellowship ) are eligible to participate. Each entrant is only allowed one entry.
Guidelines of the Competition
The Organizing Committee has selected 8 posters to provide a framework concept/examples for the participants to help them design and develop their own posters. These are only guides and designs need not be limited by them. All submissions must be in the electronic format and submitted only through the electronic media. All submissions are the property of the organizing committee and will be used in some form or other for the printing of the posters after the competition.
The rules of participation
- The entrant must be between the ages of 14-18th on the 1st January 2006.
- The entrant must be a member of any of the CFM Congregations within Malaysia.
- All work in the electronic media must be the original work of the entrant following the rules of copyright.
- Creativity is encouraged and the use of multiple technologies is suggested.
- The closing date of the competition is 5 pm (Malaysian time), 31-March-2006
- The decision of the Panel of Judges is final and the winning posters will be used for a poster campaign nationwide.
- Three prize-winners* will each get RM 1000.00, RM 500.00 and RM300.00 as prize money.
- The prize-giving ceremony will be held in conjunction with the National Congress on Integrity in Subang Jaya on Christian Citizenship and Good Governance on the 14th of January 2006.
Entry Forms for the Competition
All entry forms are available in electronic form at the National Congress on Integrity Website (http://www.OHMSI.net) and all those intending to particiapate must submit online at www.OHMSI.net before 5 pm (Malaysian time), 31-March-2006
For those who can only submit hard copies, these must physically reach the CCM Office (26 Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, 603-7956 7092 / 7955 1587) before the stated deadline. Remember to submit with the following details (Full Name, Gender, NRIC, Name of Church, Phone Contact number, mobile phone, email, date of birth, residential address)
* Prizes are sponsored by CCM
Computer Technical Details / Hints:
- Please submit in sizes no larger than 600 x 800 pixels (portrait, preferred) or 800 x 600 (landscape) in 72 dpi JPG -- for judging purposes.
- All submitted entries will be displayed in this website (webmaster has the right to edit)
- If you do not use digital media for your poster, please complete your poster and use a digital camera to capture your poster. Submit the digital photograph online. Postal mail your poster to the address below.
- As winning and commendable entries may be physically printed into life-sized posters, you can submit your full resolution versions (files in whatever graphic software you have used, (also output as > 300dpi JPG/TIFF) by email or slow-mail (burn your files to a CD-R) to the postal address below. All submitted material are non-returnable:
Email your file attachments to: email@example.com
Remember that the judges will only look at the low resolution, 72 dpi images submitted using this online form)
or Postal Address (you CD-R high resolution files):
c/o Cornerstone Corporation Sdn Bhd
27 SS 20 / 14 Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya, MALAYSIA